- 7th May – Afternoon Tea Party at The Secret Tea Room with a BBC Radio Journalist coming along to record the atmosphere of the event and speak to some of my guests. Also attending is Kerstin Rodgers (aka MsMarmitelover) who is paying a weekend visit to Leeds. I’m a little nervous about this event, but very much looking forward to it.
- 8th May – I’m attending a Brunch Event in Leeds ‘The not so gentle Art of Plate Spinning‘ where one of the guest speakers is Kerstin Rodgers. This should be nice and relaxing after a busy Tea Party the day before.
- 17th May -I am off to Edinburgh to attend the Clandentine Cake Club I’m really excited about this and looking forward to tasting a lot of cakes.
- 21st May – I am to be a speaker at Kerstin Rodger’s Event in London ‘How to Start and Run a Supperlcub‘ another event I’m excited about.
- 28th May – Another Clandestine Cake Club event, this time in Armley Leeds.
In between these dates I have some very secret meetings that I’m keeping close to my chest, I don’t want to tempt fate by revealing too much. Also potential Clandestine Cake Club venues to visit. Plus possible collaborations with some very interesting people and a few days break with the Gent.
What are you up to this month?