Cranberry & Oat Cookies
200g (7oz) Butter, softened.
100g (3 1/2oz) icing sugar sifted
200g (7oz) plain flour
1/2tsp baking powder
50g porridge oats
1/2 tsp Mixed Spice
100g Dried sweet Cranberries.
Caster Sugar for sprinkling
1) Preheat oven to 180c (350F)
2) Cream the butter and icing sugar until soft, light and fluffy.
3) Sift in the flour, Mixed Spice and baking powder.
4) Stir in the oats and Cranberries. Bring the mixture together to form a dough.
5) Roll small pieces of dough in your hands to form Walnut sized balls. Place on baking parchment and baking tray. Flatten a little with the bottom of a glass.
6) Bake in the oven for around 15 mins
7) Dust with Caster Sugar as soon as you take them out of the oven.